|Usage:||Binding The Money, Envelop, Pharmaceutical, Gift Box||Voltage:||220V/50Hz|
|Packaging Material:||Wood||Automatic Grade:||Automatic|
|Driven Type:||Electric||Packing Speed:||15 Bales/min|
Electric Automatic Strapping Machine,
15 Bales/Min Automatic Binding Machine,
900 Bales/ H Automatic Binding Machine
Strapping Machine / Binding Machine
The banding machine has provided the solution of cost saving and manpower saving for many industries in the world. It is widely used in medicine, printing, banking and other industries. With paper tape or plastic tape as banding material, it can automatically banding items such as banknotes, documents, books, newspapers and periodicals, medicine boxes, CARDS, instructions and daily small stationery. The hot melt method of paper tape and film tape makes the product beautiful and generous.
Method of use
The bundling machine can be used to tie 100 banknotes or other items in the bundling size range. Automatic mode, can be continuously tied; Place the unbundled item physically in the working position of the bundle (note: make sure the unbundled item blocks the "start sensor", otherwise it is invalid), and remove the unbundled item after the bundle is completed. In manual mode, place the binding material in the working position.
Other Product Recommend
600m length paper tape or 750m length OPP tape
high speed 15 bales/min or 900 bales/ h
|Banding tension||60N (extra large packing strength can be customized)|
1. Hot-soluble paper tape binding, which can be used for banding banknotes;
2. Microelectronic circuit control, reliable performance;
3. Photoelectric switch control operation, simple and convenient to use;
4. With manual and automatic working modes, it can be operated freely;
5. The binding force and ring size can be adjusted to meet different needs;
6. Compact, beautiful and generous;
7. Various strapping forms: single, double, cross, etc., easy to operate.
8. High quality and low cost: moderate baling force, strong bonding, low power consumption, and less packaging materials.
Contact Person: Mrs. Janey Su